Amy J. L. Baker, Ph.D
Researcher, author and expert in the field of Parental Alienation Syndrome or PAS
Goal-oriented, solution-focused parental alienation coaching
Dr. Baker is now offering goal-oriented solution focused parental alienation coaching to help parents dealing with alienated children and alienating co-parents. Individual telephone coaching sessions are designed to clarify the family's specific parental alienation dynamic and identify strategies for coping with an alienated child and alienating co-parent.
- What are the primary strategies the child is being exposed to?
- What is the alienation message the child is hearing?
- What is keeping the child alienated?
- How can parental alienation "land-mines" be avoided?
- How can a targeted parent strategically respond to an alienated child in order to avoid inciting conflict, entrenching the alienation, or engaging in counter-alienation?
- How can positive parenting, active listening, and emotion coaching help an alienated child?
- E-mail Dr. Baker to request the agreement and release forms
- E-mail the completed forms to Dr. Baker and schedule a session
- Pay $200 an hour
- Call in for the appointment at (201) 321-9874
Disclaimer: Dr. Baker is not a licensed mental health professional. Her Ph.D. is in developmental psychology. Sessions are offered as a parenting coach not as a therapist, counselor, or any other licensed mental health or legal professional.