Amy J. L. Baker, Ph.D
Researcher, author and expert in the field of Parental Alienation Syndrome or PAS
Professionals in the Field of PAS
- Dr. Katherine Andre is a clinical psychologist and divorce mediator in Southern California.
- Dr. Michael Bone is a clinical and forensic psychologist in Florida.
- Dr. Douglas Darnall is a clinical and forensic psychologist in Ohio. He is the author of Divorce Casualties.
- Dr. Robert Evans is an educational psychologist and family mediator in Florida.
- Dr. Ludwig Lowenstein is a clinical and forensic psychologist in England. He is the author of Parental Alienation: How to Understand and Address Parental Alienation Resulting from Acrimonious Divorce or Separation.
- Dr. Jayne Major is a clinical psychologist and creator of the "Breakthrough Parenting" program.
- Dr. Randy Rand is a forensic psychologist in Northern California.
- Dr. S. Richard Sauber is a clinical and family psychologist in Florida. Phone: 561-750- 9200
- Dr. Reena Sommer is a divorce and custody consultant in Texas.
- Dr. Richard Warshak is a clinical and forensic psychologist in Texas and the author of Divorce Poison.
Internet Support Groups
- PAS Guardian Angels: A support group for parents who have lost touch with their children due to PAS.
- PAS Second Wives Club: A support group for women married to men dealing with parental alienation from children from their first marriage.
- Parents Against Parental Alienation: An e group and face to face support group for parents in Massachusetts dealing with parental alienation.