Amy J. L. Baker, Ph.D
Researcher, author, expert, and coach in the field of Parental Alienation Syndrome or PAS
Co-parenting with a Toxic Ex:
What to Do When Your Ex-Spouse Tries to Turn the Kids Against You
In this book, co-written by licensed clinical social worker, Paul Fine, five primary parental alienation strategies are described along with many concrete and specific suggestions for dealing with them.
Surviving Parental Alienation:
A Journey of Hope and Healing
- how they met and fell in love with the future alienator
- the unfolding alienation drama, and
- for those who reunified, how they came to reconcile with their lost children.
Adult Children of Parental Alienation Syndrome:
Breaking the Ties that Bind
Adult Children of Parent Alienation Syndrome presents answers based on research interviews with 40 adults who were alienated from a parent as a child.
Working with Alienated Children and Families:
A Clinical Guidebook
Working with alienated children and families: A clinical guidebook" edited by Amy J.L. Baker and S. Richard Sauber, published by Routledge press.
I Don't Want to Choose!
How Middle School Kids Can Avoid Choosing One Parent Over the Other
Dr. Baker, along with Dr. Andre and Kindred Spirits, is pleased to offer three new resources to help children and families cope with loyalty conflicts:
- A paperback children's book (click for more information and to purchase) which can be read by children alone or with a parent or other caring adult.
- A PDF workbook (click for more information and to purchase) filled with exercises and activities to help kids apply the lessons in I Don't Want to Choose to their own lives. (click here for more information and to purchase)
- A PDF manual (click for more information) for facilitators working in the school system to use with small groups of middle school kids.
Advice for Targeted Parents
Dr. Baker is pleased to offer advice for targeted parents. The e-book is titled "Beyond the High Road" and is available for direct purchase for $9.95.
This e-book provides you with specific advice for handling 17 of the most common parental alienation strategies.